Skip to main content

I m a Small Little CHef~~

wa...after blogging..i go n prepare for our dinner .... I m a small little chef in home~~HAHA..!today's dishes is damm nice!!!!! wao!!! better than 6 happiness i think..keke ^^ jz wanna bla in blogger..
ok la...show u all wat i hv been cooked for our dinner.... ~fried rice~ Nick Lai's cabbage, soy sauce chicken , seaweed soup Long Beansssss Chern's mum handmake lobak!!SEDAP!!! Last is YChong's favourite...chicken's nuggets~~

LOL, we prepare our food frm 4:30pm ...and we hv our dinner at 7pm~8pm!! All of us is DAMM FULL!!!!!! after having a dinner ..i continue bla on blogger~~ I know how to cook,wash clothes n take care of myself since i m still in bench of primary school...i hv to take care of my bro since i m standard3..i cook, i wash clothes, i do all the houseworks..n teach my bro to do homeworks...tats y i m very independent! my mum n dad always busy with their works for our better living n our future...they are very tired....but, i enjoy my life!!HAHA..FREEDOM!!!!i can go anywhr any place and do anythings at any time~~ FINISHED BLA!!! now is ur turn to bla n leave comment!! Haha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Holidays!

H O L I DA YSS SSS Yea!!!! I love holidays! I think everybody will do! :P And now everyone is busy for Chinese New Year Preparation! oh ya.. so do I.. :'( I have to do housekeeping everyday!!!!!! It is really tiring! By the way, I love my holiday! Because there is someone to prepare food for me, wash my clothes and sponsor me for new clothes!!! haha!! :P I got everything new from head to toe! =.=even innerwear! swt... hee.. have a hair cut.. new hair style! like it very much.. have more than 15 pieces of new clothes new car! new fragrance ahhh gosh!!! This is what life should be! But, CNY doesn't mean that everything have to be new! :) Wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! and care you pocket! :P

I'm Just Lovin' it

Do you realized that? Something that we've learned from the school is actually adopted into our daily life's practices. It is the knowledge which might helpful when we are going through the life. For example, we learned how to write and spell ABC since we are sitting on the bench of kinder garden. Does this knowledge useful? ABSOLUTELY YES! Without these knowledge, we might not able to continue our daily life's activities. I found that many of the people, not intended to stereotype anyone... but especially girls and art school students, they do not love Math! yaya.. Chinese are good in maths.. oh gosh! NOT REALLY ! although I am a Chinese, but I m not born to be Maths Genius .. I have gone through the long long ways in practicing this... thr would ever be a Success, if we never work up! Although they knew the math is also a part from the coursework that they have. Btw, I MAD LOVE MATHS Mayb because of the peers effects and different family background of mine... I take math...

Blogging In Saturday

People used to have many things to "bla" and share with others during weekend.. Perhaps, I m just stunning here :( being jailed for assignments and preparation for the exams which is coming very soon! Advanced Diploma is not that easy as what i thought before... there is no time slot for me to breath. . Squeezing my brain whole day for the Corporate Communication's subject's assignments... It is not easy to create an persuasive advertisement I would say And now! There are 3 advertisements waiting for me to complete! It is so difficult to get the idea of how to make the billboard advertisement looks attractive and most importantly SIMPLE! (I don't hope to indirectly be a Murderer on the road :P just because people may "watch out" if my billboard are too attractive and make their eyes stick to it) I need inspiration!! p/s: I am trained to be "immune" with your style of actions.. You are not qualified to "turn" me smile "off"