Skip to main content

Monday - Men's secret?

Argh!!!!! It is a boring day!!!! wake up at 7am and went to college !! not enaugh sleep ler..zzz hope they cant c my panda eyes la =.=~~ me, bryce, silent, kinki and pui fong were hv a breakfast at TBR..the most economy places we hv!! haa...i juz ate a "taufu fa" terus tidur once i reached home @@ really tired ler...i reached home at 11am+ , then sleep till 4pm!!wa...5hrs !!!SYOK R!!! its raining day~~~i luv raining day~ nice to sleep..wahahhaa..^(@@)^BABINYA...
herm...exam is coming soon...but i still havent start my revision yet!!!!lazy NICK!!
Aiks...today,i m thinking too much d....my coursemates keep dcussing who r the girl tat i m admiring...i keep as my secret..coz "she" oso dunno tat i m admire to her...and i m not sure whether she is the person i m looking for or not? btw, thx la ..my frens..thx for u all caring to me...
I dun hv confident in love...i never in love b4...nver pak to... i decline a lots of girls..coz i m not tat kind of play boys....i m a failure in luv..i fall in luv with a girl b4...
dengdeng~~~ story begins...she is my standard6's classmates...she is a cute n clever...n artistic too...she wrote a luv letter to me and got a lips imprint on the letter...!!! i had ignore her...n throw the letter into rubbish bin...coz i m juz standard 6!!! i m juz a kids!!!i felt sorry to her...i luv she too...but i think tat is not suit time...how stupid i m...i unburden to her when i was form1, she decline me...i m waiting for her until form4..until now all had bcome a sweet memory for me...hope she can get her own blessedness with her bf...
and now...i think i found some1....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Holidays!

H O L I DA YSS SSS Yea!!!! I love holidays! I think everybody will do! :P And now everyone is busy for Chinese New Year Preparation! oh ya.. so do I.. :'( I have to do housekeeping everyday!!!!!! It is really tiring! By the way, I love my holiday! Because there is someone to prepare food for me, wash my clothes and sponsor me for new clothes!!! haha!! :P I got everything new from head to toe! =.=even innerwear! swt... hee.. have a hair cut.. new hair style! like it very much.. have more than 15 pieces of new clothes new car! new fragrance ahhh gosh!!! This is what life should be! But, CNY doesn't mean that everything have to be new! :) Wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! and care you pocket! :P

I'm Just Lovin' it

Do you realized that? Something that we've learned from the school is actually adopted into our daily life's practices. It is the knowledge which might helpful when we are going through the life. For example, we learned how to write and spell ABC since we are sitting on the bench of kinder garden. Does this knowledge useful? ABSOLUTELY YES! Without these knowledge, we might not able to continue our daily life's activities. I found that many of the people, not intended to stereotype anyone... but especially girls and art school students, they do not love Math! yaya.. Chinese are good in maths.. oh gosh! NOT REALLY ! although I am a Chinese, but I m not born to be Maths Genius .. I have gone through the long long ways in practicing this... thr would ever be a Success, if we never work up! Although they knew the math is also a part from the coursework that they have. Btw, I MAD LOVE MATHS Mayb because of the peers effects and different family background of mine... I take math...

Blogging In Saturday

People used to have many things to "bla" and share with others during weekend.. Perhaps, I m just stunning here :( being jailed for assignments and preparation for the exams which is coming very soon! Advanced Diploma is not that easy as what i thought before... there is no time slot for me to breath. . Squeezing my brain whole day for the Corporate Communication's subject's assignments... It is not easy to create an persuasive advertisement I would say And now! There are 3 advertisements waiting for me to complete! It is so difficult to get the idea of how to make the billboard advertisement looks attractive and most importantly SIMPLE! (I don't hope to indirectly be a Murderer on the road :P just because people may "watch out" if my billboard are too attractive and make their eyes stick to it) I need inspiration!! p/s: I am trained to be "immune" with your style of actions.. You are not qualified to "turn" me smile "off"