Skip to main content

Thx Papa~~

Thx my papa~~~ @@luv my parents so much~~ my car was broke down last week, my dad come to kl and fixed it at roadside!!!! he is pro foreman i ever see b4!! lol..he self praising too ..daddy: "lol, c? pro grh old foreman..doing big bussiness, repair car till kl..." zzzz ..==he is cute...rofl! (T.T) he depart frm penang at 5am morning and terus went home after my car is fixed!!!!he is carzy? lol =.= aiks.... but ..in my mind i was thinking..."pa,no nid so mafan d la...buy a new car for me ba...easy..u fong sam, i oso fong sam!! " Haha!!! Me, Papa, n uncle Tin fixing the laoya car at roadside with big hot sun!!!! damm..i wan shoot the sun down! make my skin darker nia..zzz..well, the car is ok d..but ....i still not dare to drive my little nissan stanza anymore.. @@jason...cant go ur home n find u to play pool d loo!!!! tq papa,tq uncle tin,tq jason..tq yun siang,tq bibby,tq for frens who helped me!!! thx a lot @@ jason,yunsiang(push car for 1 hour ++ at 5am+) they had become musculine now...lol...both of u should thx me to train u! exercise is good for ur health! haha...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Holidays!

H O L I DA YSS SSS Yea!!!! I love holidays! I think everybody will do! :P And now everyone is busy for Chinese New Year Preparation! oh ya.. so do I.. :'( I have to do housekeeping everyday!!!!!! It is really tiring! By the way, I love my holiday! Because there is someone to prepare food for me, wash my clothes and sponsor me for new clothes!!! haha!! :P I got everything new from head to toe! =.=even innerwear! swt... hee.. have a hair cut.. new hair style! like it very much.. have more than 15 pieces of new clothes new car! new fragrance ahhh gosh!!! This is what life should be! But, CNY doesn't mean that everything have to be new! :) Wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! and care you pocket! :P

I'm Just Lovin' it

Do you realized that? Something that we've learned from the school is actually adopted into our daily life's practices. It is the knowledge which might helpful when we are going through the life. For example, we learned how to write and spell ABC since we are sitting on the bench of kinder garden. Does this knowledge useful? ABSOLUTELY YES! Without these knowledge, we might not able to continue our daily life's activities. I found that many of the people, not intended to stereotype anyone... but especially girls and art school students, they do not love Math! yaya.. Chinese are good in maths.. oh gosh! NOT REALLY ! although I am a Chinese, but I m not born to be Maths Genius .. I have gone through the long long ways in practicing this... thr would ever be a Success, if we never work up! Although they knew the math is also a part from the coursework that they have. Btw, I MAD LOVE MATHS Mayb because of the peers effects and different family background of mine... I take math...

Blogging In Saturday

People used to have many things to "bla" and share with others during weekend.. Perhaps, I m just stunning here :( being jailed for assignments and preparation for the exams which is coming very soon! Advanced Diploma is not that easy as what i thought before... there is no time slot for me to breath. . Squeezing my brain whole day for the Corporate Communication's subject's assignments... It is not easy to create an persuasive advertisement I would say And now! There are 3 advertisements waiting for me to complete! It is so difficult to get the idea of how to make the billboard advertisement looks attractive and most importantly SIMPLE! (I don't hope to indirectly be a Murderer on the road :P just because people may "watch out" if my billboard are too attractive and make their eyes stick to it) I need inspiration!! p/s: I am trained to be "immune" with your style of actions.. You are not qualified to "turn" me smile "off"