Skip to main content

Tagged by Cally Lim

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
cheek

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Bored

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Denice Lee, silence, kinki, bryce, choco,jojo

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
ya, i m.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Of coz when i reach the standard weight

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Tonnes of it. Haha

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
No hatred :-D

8.What does your last text message say?
upset for? @@

9.What are u thinking right now?
how to answer those ques?

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
yes

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
3:55 a.m.

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Hot Elements, Megamall , Penang

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Yup

14.Who was the last person who text you?
== maxis centre
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
(if u guys dun wanna do, its ok)
1. Jason Ho
2. Josephine
3. Hwang
4. Elaine Tan
5. Bibby Tan
6. Bryce Chong
7. Denice
8.Miki Leong
9. Silent
10. Justina

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Single and not available

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
male

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
May be ==?

18. What is no. 10 studying about?
Mass Comm.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
few minutes ago

20. Is no. 4 single?
Yeap

21.Say something about no. 2.
She is a mix

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
Lol, i canx imagine dat

23.Describe no. 9.
lengzai like me...lol

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
escape! but hide n see how they fight! keke...b the judges for them too.. ==i wont happen la

25. Do you like no.8?
sure..i luv my frens...haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Holidays!

H O L I DA YSS SSS Yea!!!! I love holidays! I think everybody will do! :P And now everyone is busy for Chinese New Year Preparation! oh ya.. so do I.. :'( I have to do housekeeping everyday!!!!!! It is really tiring! By the way, I love my holiday! Because there is someone to prepare food for me, wash my clothes and sponsor me for new clothes!!! haha!! :P I got everything new from head to toe! =.=even innerwear! swt... hee.. have a hair cut.. new hair style! like it very much.. have more than 15 pieces of new clothes new car! new fragrance ahhh gosh!!! This is what life should be! But, CNY doesn't mean that everything have to be new! :) Wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! and care you pocket! :P

I'm Just Lovin' it

Do you realized that? Something that we've learned from the school is actually adopted into our daily life's practices. It is the knowledge which might helpful when we are going through the life. For example, we learned how to write and spell ABC since we are sitting on the bench of kinder garden. Does this knowledge useful? ABSOLUTELY YES! Without these knowledge, we might not able to continue our daily life's activities. I found that many of the people, not intended to stereotype anyone... but especially girls and art school students, they do not love Math! yaya.. Chinese are good in maths.. oh gosh! NOT REALLY ! although I am a Chinese, but I m not born to be Maths Genius .. I have gone through the long long ways in practicing this... thr would ever be a Success, if we never work up! Although they knew the math is also a part from the coursework that they have. Btw, I MAD LOVE MATHS Mayb because of the peers effects and different family background of mine... I take math...

Blogging In Saturday

People used to have many things to "bla" and share with others during weekend.. Perhaps, I m just stunning here :( being jailed for assignments and preparation for the exams which is coming very soon! Advanced Diploma is not that easy as what i thought before... there is no time slot for me to breath. . Squeezing my brain whole day for the Corporate Communication's subject's assignments... It is not easy to create an persuasive advertisement I would say And now! There are 3 advertisements waiting for me to complete! It is so difficult to get the idea of how to make the billboard advertisement looks attractive and most importantly SIMPLE! (I don't hope to indirectly be a Murderer on the road :P just because people may "watch out" if my billboard are too attractive and make their eyes stick to it) I need inspiration!! p/s: I am trained to be "immune" with your style of actions.. You are not qualified to "turn" me smile "off"