Skip to main content

Swimming days

woHOO ~~ sot sot gang (Leader:Miki fellows members ---> me, XiaoBibu n Bryce) went swimming again
(Sunday + Monday).....
as the weather is so HOT recently...
@@we cant tahan to go n "rendam" in the high classed swimming pool at my condo
LOL
hehe:) we played ball ball in the pool~ very fun neh
kekeke...Jason n the gang~ jealous ler~~
keke :) syok lo~
nxt time come n join us la~ haha

On Sunday, Miki n Wei Yeen came to my apartment
and we baked cookies together~
Bryce cant join us bcoz he got another special n secretive activities in this weekend
@@since it was my 1st time...
so...
the outcomes wasn't very gud
==tapi ..masih boleh masuk mulut la..lol
we went shoping together
we baking cake together
we play mahjong together
we went swimming together
we makan dinner together
awesome Sunday life!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Holidays!

H O L I DA YSS SSS Yea!!!! I love holidays! I think everybody will do! :P And now everyone is busy for Chinese New Year Preparation! oh ya.. so do I.. :'( I have to do housekeeping everyday!!!!!! It is really tiring! By the way, I love my holiday! Because there is someone to prepare food for me, wash my clothes and sponsor me for new clothes!!! haha!! :P I got everything new from head to toe! =.=even innerwear! swt... hee.. have a hair cut.. new hair style! like it very much.. have more than 15 pieces of new clothes new car! new fragrance ahhh gosh!!! This is what life should be! But, CNY doesn't mean that everything have to be new! :) Wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! and care you pocket! :P

I'm Just Lovin' it

Do you realized that? Something that we've learned from the school is actually adopted into our daily life's practices. It is the knowledge which might helpful when we are going through the life. For example, we learned how to write and spell ABC since we are sitting on the bench of kinder garden. Does this knowledge useful? ABSOLUTELY YES! Without these knowledge, we might not able to continue our daily life's activities. I found that many of the people, not intended to stereotype anyone... but especially girls and art school students, they do not love Math! yaya.. Chinese are good in maths.. oh gosh! NOT REALLY ! although I am a Chinese, but I m not born to be Maths Genius .. I have gone through the long long ways in practicing this... thr would ever be a Success, if we never work up! Although they knew the math is also a part from the coursework that they have. Btw, I MAD LOVE MATHS Mayb because of the peers effects and different family background of mine... I take math...

Blogging In Saturday

People used to have many things to "bla" and share with others during weekend.. Perhaps, I m just stunning here :( being jailed for assignments and preparation for the exams which is coming very soon! Advanced Diploma is not that easy as what i thought before... there is no time slot for me to breath. . Squeezing my brain whole day for the Corporate Communication's subject's assignments... It is not easy to create an persuasive advertisement I would say And now! There are 3 advertisements waiting for me to complete! It is so difficult to get the idea of how to make the billboard advertisement looks attractive and most importantly SIMPLE! (I don't hope to indirectly be a Murderer on the road :P just because people may "watch out" if my billboard are too attractive and make their eyes stick to it) I need inspiration!! p/s: I am trained to be "immune" with your style of actions.. You are not qualified to "turn" me smile "off"